Tease Leather Pasties
If you're planning to wear something salacious that exposes your nipples, complete your outfit with Anoeses pasties. These petite leather cones will securely cover your cherries.
- They can be produced in sizes: 5.5 cm and 6.5 cm
- Materials: full-grain leather and nickel plated hardware
- Leather manufactured in Italy
The first touch to our discreet black matte box brings sensual excitement! We carefully wrap our accessories and add a unique Anoeses fragrance. If it’s a gift, we can add a personalized card and do engraving on a product.
To make Anoeses restraint sets, casual belts, corsets, chokers, bags, and harnesses, we use full-grain leather. This is the most traditional, desired, and expensive of all leathers.
Features of full-grain vegetable leather
- Unique pattern. Natural scratches and grain make this leather unique and valuable.
- A pull-up effect. It results in the movement of oils and pigment inside the leather due to the capillary effect. It appears on bends and curvatures of leather.
- Non-water repellent and has high absorbency. Being wet, it becomes more flexible and acceptable to deformation. In some cases, moisture leads to the loss of decorative qualities: color, texture, and the structure of the product.
StorageProducts manufactured from full-grain vegetable leather need to be stored in dark places. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading and loss of color. Do not store in tight spaces to avoid deformational damage.
Care InstructionsUse only a cotton cloth to clean the product up if needed. Avoid any contact with water, sharp or hard objects, and chemicals:
- shoe polishers
- 5-10 business days to custom make to order for you
- Ships from Ukraine
- For all other shipping rates please take a look at our Shipping & Returns
Please refer to the US Lingerie Size Charts for most of our designer brands
- Hot Couture
- Les P’tites Folies
- Maison Close
- Patrice Catanzaro
If you are purchasing a gift and have questions about sizing, shipping times, or need any assistance, please email our Concierge.