Iluzie Eco Tights
Sustainability is part of our brand’s ethos. As part of Lechery sustainability, we have produced these magnificent tights made of recycled yarns to reduce pollution, minimize waste, and better care for our planet.
Iluzie in Romanian means “Ilusion.” These open worked tights have an interesting inverted “V” or arrow-like pattern. With its intricate and unique pattern, these are guaranteed to be a show-stopper. Our Iluzie tights scream nothing but fashion-forward and sustainability!
- Height: 5'10
- Weight: 134 lbs
- Bust: 33 inches // Waist: 26 inches // Hips: 36 inches
Our model is wearing a size M/L
- Details: Made of recycled yarns in Italy
- Yarn: Recycled yarn, Nylon/Elastane
- Fiber Content: 40% recycled polyamide // 54% polyamide // 6% elastane
- Opacity: Openwork, heavy
- Finish: Matte
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean, do not dry in the drying machine.
- Free Shipping in the USA
- Free USPS 2-Day Priority Mail Shipping in the USA for orders of $250+
- For all other shipping rates please take a look at our Shipping & Returns
- Lingerie is shipped from New York City, so allow 2-4 days for delivery in USA and a week for the rest of the world
Please refer to the US Lingerie Size Charts for most of our designer brands
- Hot Couture
- Les P’tites Folies
- Maison Close
- Patrice Catanzaro
If you are purchasing a gift and have questions about sizing, shipping times, or need any assistance, please email our Concierge.