Selvaggia Leopard Spot Tights
Selvaggia, in Italian, means “Savage.” These open worked tights have a spot print reminiscent of the exotic pattern of leopards. With its elegant and organic pattern, these are guaranteed to be a show-stopper. This is a staple piece for every person’s wardrobe, a piece that will last you for years, and will remain a classic pair of tights. Perfect pair of open worked tights to spice up that outfit of the day especially as spring and summer approaches!
Be elegantly savage with our Selvaggia tights, work it like nobody else, it’s for your own good. As Harry Winston once said, “People will stare, make it worth their while.” This is what our Selvaggia tights is all about.
Sustainability is part of our brand’s ethos. As part of LECHERY sustainability, we have produced these magnificent tights made of recycled yarns to reduce pollution, minimize waste, and better care for our planet.
- Height: 5'10
- Weight: 134 lbs
- Bust: 33 inches // Waist: 26 inches // Hips: 36 inches
Our model is wearing a size M/L
- Details: Made of recycled yarns in Italy
- Yarn: Recycled yarn, Nylon/Elastane
- Fiber Content: 55% recycled polyamide, 35% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Opacity: Openwork, Semi-sheer
- Finish: Matte
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean, do not dry in the drying machine.
- Free Shipping in the USA
- Free USPS 2-Day Priority Mail Shipping in the USA for orders of $250+
- For all other shipping rates please take a look at our Shipping & Returns
- Lingerie is shipped from New York City, so allow 2-4 days for delivery in USA and a week for the rest of the world
Please refer to the US Lingerie Size Charts for most of our designer brands
- Hot Couture
- Les P’tites Folies
- Maison Close
- Patrice Catanzaro
If you are purchasing a gift and have questions about sizing, shipping times, or need any assistance, please email our Concierge.